Mayfest 2019 – Vendor Form available
Mark your calendars!! Plans for our Mayfest 2019 Celebration are well underway! Put Saturday, May 4, on your calendar for a special day of learning, food, and fun! Times are from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
Mayfest 2019 will Feature:
- Guided walking tour of some of our historic buildings within walking distance of the square
- Display in the Museum of old bank artifacts and articles from the Maytown Bank robbery
- Display of old school yearbooks in the newly restored Brown’s Garage. (formerly Jack Frank’s Garage)
- Famous food stand with a delicious lunch menu and baked goods from local bakers in the yard behind the Museum
- Demonstrators of various historic crafts behind the Museum
- Food trucks loaded with delicious treats
- Folk singer/song writer with a hometown flair, Kara Hartzell
- Susquehanna Stage Singers performing in the square
- 1:30 program featuring second grade students’ songs and dances
- Art contest for local first grade students with all pictures on display
- Traditional Maypole dance done by local fifth grade students
- Historically themed crafts and games just for kids
- Real PENNY candy stand
- Live Auction of baskets and “goodies” from local merchants
- *Vendors of all types
- Sampling of traditional /historical foods
- Exhibit of old town businesses
- Ever popular town cake walk around the square
*If you are interested in being a vendor for our 2019 Mayfest, click the link below for an application. Please call the number on the application to register .
Want to know more about Mayfest 2019? Come to our regular monthly meeting on the second Tuesday of each month for updated information. The meeting begins at 6:30 pm at the East Donegal Township building. Please join us as we continue to keep Maytown history alive!